Day O' Blooms!

Many bees and butterflies joined me for Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, hosted by Carol of May Dreams Gardens, and I hope you'll enjoy the tour through the garden as much as they did!
This is my new Potato Vine, which Robin of GettingGrounded, encouraged me to buy for a shady fence.
The Rosemary is in full bloom all around the garden.
The Snapdragons that I planted in December are finally coming into bloom.
The beautiful fringe of Loropetalum adds a touch of whimsy in the garden.
My photos don't so justice to the stunning purple of this verbena.  (Or the ugly brown leaves that I'm leaving there for another 2 weeks to protect it in the event of a last freeze.)
Some more Daffodils joining the Spring party.
A lone Phlox bloom popped open today just in time for Bloom day.
Japanese quince loves these Spring days.
Can you believe I have a Hellebore?  I love it.  It was a catalog order, and her name is Phoebe.  I need to get her some friends now that she's survived to bloom.
Indigo Spires never fail to produce, though these will need to be cut back this week so they aren't too leggy by Summer.
This Euonymous just seems to say, "Hello."
This sneaky little Vinca is a volunteer that just popped up in the middle of a Bi-color Iris outside the back fence.

Some Sweet Alyssum in the rock garden may the path a perky place.
Happy Bloom Day!

Labels: ,